User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    *rolls eyes* Trust you to turn this into something more serious, respond to subtext that isn't there, and assume ignorance on my part.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    Blech! Bacon? There are Jews out there, you know. :p

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    Okay, Nate. What you're saying does make sence. I don't know about anyone else, but the focus I'm talking about is reading and critiquing work. If the first thing we ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Why The North Beat The South

    Bob, that's just plain wrong.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    Just as long you leave my babies alone. The one who lives upstairs, however, you can do with what you will. He scared my Curio!

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    NO!!!! NOT THE KITTENS!

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I don't see any problem with re-reading books if you don't own the book. I've read a bunch of books I don't own more than once.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    ladydark has a point. I think she's very right about that. If you want to have more people looking at Squills, perhaps have the most recent entry at the top, ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...

    Yeah, that's just a little weird. So it's not considered an actual planet. Doesn't mean we should change textbooks. I mean, it is still there. And What will happen to ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    A soon as I opened the page, I had a similar reaction to Dream Deep. I wanted to get away from the front page as fast as possible. One thing ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Avoid Sex Scenes

    I agree! Sex scenes are best left to trashy romance novels, and should, for the most part, be left out of other literature, even if it does have romance in ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    Yes, please, have that option. And to be prefectly honest, as soon as I loaded the site today, I just wanted to get away from the main page as fast ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    This was really ridiculous. With a little revising, it could be passed off as mediocre comedy, but it takes itself too seriously. It's just an omelet.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    *Shakes head* I really hope this is an act.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Unpredictable, 4: Happy Birthday

    4: Happy Birthday It was Sunday morning and I was once again running low on clean clothes. So I hauled my laundry bag to the laundry room for the second ...

    Aug 23, 2006


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf