User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    Regretably, I don't have time to read this, but I do have one suggestion regarding your title. It needs to be easier to read. I know in fanatsy we like ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 2

    I'm not so sure of how I feel about this one. Maybe that's why this would work better has a longer story. It would make the transition from sad/nostaligic to ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 1

    The line about going part time did seem like she was going to work part time to me as well. That should probably have been more clear. It certainly is ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    I also thought there was no substance in this. What were you trying to get across with this poem? Since there was not much emotion in it, I was expecting ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    On a related note (which is strange for me as I usually sprout useless nonsense,) J.K Rowling was ordered by Bloomsberry to change from Joanne to J.K., for fear that ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Be My Anti-Valentine

    Personally, I didn't love Valentines Day even when I was in a relationship (which ended a few weeks ago). He was always more interested in doing something than I was. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is it just me, or is Lord of the Flies a really sexist book?

    Here here! Thanks Nate. Lets just read and enjoy!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Don't look at me"

    It is pretty sad that a society that is supposed to be about freedom of speech can try to punish people for simply exercising that right. What is even sadder ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is it just me, or is Lord of the Flies a really sexist book?

    There's another really logical reason for there only to be boys on the island. From what I understood, they were from a private boarding school. Especially when this was written, ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married

    I think that is a very good reason for keeping twins together when they adopt whenever possible. It reminds me of a time someone told me that my brother and ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    Why did you putlines through so much of it? That made reading it difficult. I know a few people put negative comments about the parts after the diary entry, but ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    That is a huge scholarship. College in America is amazingly expensive, though, so I'm not surprized. (my entire student loan debt is less that $20 000 and that's for two ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Re: The Many Sides of Life

    I really don't know what to think. Some of it is funny. Some of it makes perfect sense. Then other times it is horribly offensive, especially when you touch on ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: World hunger has been cured?

    What would cure world hunger would be decent irrigation in African countries so that they could grow better crops in the driest areas, better economies so that everyone can afford ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The True Story of my Wild, Wacky, and Worrisome Bat Mitzvah

    This strikes me as something that would work better written as a personal essay instead of with action and dialogue, particularly with the way you opened the story, telling us ...

    Feb 14, 2008


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich