-
Re: You must click!
Now this is what I call random.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: fantasy love story
I'm afarid I'm with pickle on this. In the space of about three pages, you've got a birthday (and we don't even know how old she has just turned) her ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: If it were a movie!?
I would love to have my books turned into movies. It would be fun.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things
Errors are edited!
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things
You do have a point, pickle, I should add that the long distance would cost too much, which is why she won't always be able to call. It's actually intentional ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things
The first two entries in a much longer story Saturday, August 30, 2008 I wonder if it’s possible to feel more nervous than I am right now. I mean, starting ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)
Yeah, certainly a fun song. I have no ear for music, so I really can't imagine how this will sound. With a little restructuing, it would work as a poem ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Who wouldn't want to have stuff to do?
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Does finding a job and working on my next novel sound like enough to keep me occupied?
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.
I emailed him early in the month to give him my new address because I would be moving before he sent out the journal. At the time, he said it ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Novel: Some Basic Advice
Geez, I wrote this?
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Tortured Souls
This seemed to be missing a lot, like it was a piece out of a much larger story, but you don't know much about the story it came out of. ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
DIdn't you knwo that I have things to do?
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
DIdn't you look?
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Here's the way it works. You can only ask questions. No statements, and no statements pretending to be questions e.g. I don't know, can you? Where is that bucket?
Feb 24, 2008
