User avatar

Rei

  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Another thing to consider is taking a look at the small publishers that don't require you to have an agent. Other than the fact that they publish very few books ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Brainstorming

    I wasn't so lucky with my essay in high school. The school board noticed that students were having a hard time with essays, which is why process was a big ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Brainstorming

    I'm the sort of person who does it all without paper. Thankfully I had an understanding English teacher when I was struggling with doing the outline for the term project. ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: the writer apart from the writing

    It actually does make sense to a point. I mean, from a legal stand point, sure the author does own the characters/story, but real art belongs to everyone and we ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Didn't I write it?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it a valid question?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can you define the word "person"?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Where did everybody go?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How old is too old at YWS?

    Guess you just have to be young at heart

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How old is too old at YWS?

    I'm with Ari on this one. Nice to verify that.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    Well, there is in a way. A good book made a good movie, and a bad book made a bad movie.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    what game?

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    What game, anyway?

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    Yep, strange and sad. Maybe there wasn't a pact, but what it could be is copy-cats. I cut myself once when I was really depressed, and I never did it ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    As one who loves randomness, I bow to your brilliance.

    Feb 25, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath