User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    YAY for coke instead of Pepsi. Coke is kosher. :D

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Full Bloods vs Half Breeds (Prologue)

    It certainly does not suck by any means. However, it could use some work. Throughout the story it was never clear if it was werewolves or vampires. I'd want a ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did YOU take my bucket?

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    blood (don't ask)

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    w00t is the in the dictionary? :shock:

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    Very silly

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Yeah, it is normal for them to only want to see samples. Agents and publishers get so many submissions every week that they don't have time to read full manuscripts. ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does he have my bucket?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will someone please tell me where that darn bucket is?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    Pretty cool. I just came back to Toronto, but there was a time when I had a good relationship with some of the librarians at a particular branch. If they ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Just a Friend

    That's good to hear. BTW, I commented on a couple of your other stories if you are interested.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough

    You certainly do have talent, and a mind for deeply emotional pieces without being sappy. And a talent for keeping me attention, which is not easy to do on a ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spay and Nueter your pets

    It's a very rare day that Brad (Incan) and I agree, but I am with him on this one. If you want to write a poem with this theme, forget ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Just a Friend

    Busboys is right. I'm not going to critique this as a writer because I know the kind of place it's coming from. To want to be with someone who doesn't ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tom

    Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous. We all have to have a special place to hide, something magical to believe in. Everyone accepts it when children believe it those things. We're supposed to ...

    Feb 26, 2008


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle