User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did I say that there was treasure in the bucket?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you know where my bucket is?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clamor and Sensation

    You've got some nice atmosphere and tone here. All the words were well chosen for the effect I think you were going after. It held my attention well, and I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How was I supposed to know on line?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can you?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is it so hard to tell that she was saying that she thought I said it was wrong for someone to say they like it, not that there is anything ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Grimnick Groggle Character Sketch

    I felt the opposite way that Kepe did about the whole "I'm a ninja" bit. It felt silly in an unnecessary way. You have some very nice descriptive details at ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    YAY! *feels inadequate because she can't get beyond 40K even when she's not cramming and rushing*

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    And what does that have to do with the fire or my bucket?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    School magazines would not really count. There is far less competition, so it doesn't necessarily mean you are anything special. And all you really need to do to check out ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Aren't you supposed to be able to read my mind?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Doesn't anyone realize that I need that bucket to carry water to a fire?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Mixed up emotions....

    I have one problem with this poem in the way it sounds. Yes, it does need some visuals, you know, "Show, don't tell." But what stood out for me is ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fairy Tales and a Plot Question

    A fairy tale is, in most cases, a fantasy that follows certain conventions. Those conventions do come out of sources like what the Grimm's published, and what the author of ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    I dunno. Can we write enough things to get that many reviews?

    Feb 28, 2008


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi