User avatar

Rei

  • Research Re: Calling all college students

    I'm writing stories set at college right now. Since I have no imagination for real life events and have a somewhat limited experience, I want to hear all of your ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger

    This didn't really make much sense to me. What point were you trying to make? WHy was the speaker proud? And what does this have to do with the otehr ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Art of Assuming

    You're supposed to post reviews before you post your own work.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can I choose my happy pills?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    That was just the giggle I needed, yoyo!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All good things end

    You've got a nice descriptive style. I can't really comment further since this is a random bit in the middle of the story. Try posting it from the beginning, maybe ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Agent or Publisher: who do I contact first?

    In Canada, there are lots of publishers out there that don't require an agent. But it's true, they do look at the ones supported by an agent first. On most ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    I agree. It is completely method acting. Certainly, I have an easier time writing about relatively innocent teenage girls, but in one of my books, said teenage girl is being ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What can I choose?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    I love Bob. Truly. While I'm sooo excited, I'm also feeling slightly sad/stupid that I didn't submit anything this time 'round, and as such am hoping that I may have ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't what?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is that something you can really choose?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    2/10 for saying my awesome siggie was only okay.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it obvious?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    I'm with hekate girl about the paragraph that she intrducer herself in. The best exposition is worked in subtly throughout the action or in dialogue. You could have Isabella tell ...

    Mar 5, 2008


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca