User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    Didn't get a chance to go to the parade, but saw the highlights on TV. They also interviewed the owner of a pub who says he expects to see about ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Research Re: Calling all college students

    Thanks a lot, Monki. This is exactly the kind of story I want to hear. And your geeky stories are appriciated as well.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    YAY! finally above freezing temps! Snow is melting! Soon I won't have to climb to get to the bus stop.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 2

    I'm really liking where this story is going. I don't know why I never read much of your work before now. The characters are hilarious. And you have excellent dialogue. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Confession

    You're not going to get kicked off by trying to protect yourself. The only two reasons I know of for someone getting banned was large amounts of spanning (which this ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Research Re: Calling all college students

    Not really. Anything would be helpful.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS meets Lolcatz!

    Ha! I love it. That made my day.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gate of Glendon- Prologue

    I agree with KJ. For how much you have happening, this is far too short. You have about two pages here, but it should be at least four or five. ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Diary

    Again, I'm not going to give you any real critique on this. Because of the nature of it, it's really not appropriate. I really enjoy your style, and were this ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    LIke everyone is saying, piles that high are a result of plowing. But most of the snow is gone pretty quickly. But mounds like that are usually still around until ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Don't go to prison

    I'd love to see what you come up with when you're not bored. I'm sorry, but torturing puppies. . . not good material for poetry in my opinion.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    What George needs to do is start making movies that have nothing to do with Star Wars or Indy again. He made a bunch of them in the 80's. And ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    The problem with Revenge of the Sith was very simple: all done on sound stages, overuse of computer animation, and George wrote the script. I don't know all the details, ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    Very nice, and I liked the way you ended it. Not what I expected, and made me enjoy it a whole lot more. I do have one nitpick, though: "as ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    This should definitely be better than the second set of Star Wars movies. I mean, isn't Spielberg directing it? Although they are both genius film makers, Steve is far better ...

    Mar 12, 2008


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe