-
Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!
hee hee hee. Me like.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: "It's me, MARIO!"
Ha! I love it. It looks like a My Little Pony in the background, though.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Happy Easter!
Heh, I'm looking forward to all the chocolate being marked down tomorrow.
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Ignore, Accidental Post
Yeah, this really isn't much more than a childish rant. Sure you have rhyming, but nothing else remotely poetic is the way it reads. And the word retard is very ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Are people asking random questions that have nothing to do with the previous one, therefore spoiling part of the challenge of the game?
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Does age really matter?
Star Wars = George Lucas Anyway, even if you don't put your age, the maturity of the writing can sometimes show through. Then again, authors like Christopher Paolini are proof ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Is that really a question?
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?
Bloons!
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!
*shakes head* I just hope this stays silly doesn't turn into a debate.
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Imaginary Friend
You've got a pretty good conect here, but it feels like a synopsis with a bit of dialogue mixed in. As everyone has already said, this moves by very quickly. ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Is right about me needing a hug
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^Is right about me wanting to know what conjuguemos are
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
bright
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro
Very nice. Other than the hands, this really does look like a chracater I would expect to see in a manga.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Calling all college students
*shrugs* It's not who you are, it's who you know, I guess. I don't go to the University of Toronto, but I know people who do. So I know that ...
Mar 18, 2008
