User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 3

    This didn't really do much to push the story forward, but that's okay. I suppose it was really just meant to be a section for introductions anyway. But it really ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    Starting and ending it with the same two lines is really the only thing that really is poetic about this. It feels way too prosy. I'm with Incan and bob ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Fun to poke, eh? *runs to the chatroom to see what will happen when she pokes him*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    The movie was fun to laugh at. If you know the TV show Mystery Science Theatre 3000, I think that this would be a good candidate for it. They didn't ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: International Calling

    That code is good for calling Canada, America, Jamaica and a few other countries, I think, but with most it's a different number than one. The AT&T wireless website has ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Research Re: Calling all college students

    Ha! I love it. All the funniest stuff was done while sober. Like when a bunch of us were chasing around a bouncy ball in the residence halls.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fotos de Mexico

    Yeah, I can definitely see the wheel pictures being turned into a series. Maybe a calendar or something.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He love's her

    You've got some pretty good reviews already, so instead of repeating what's already been said, I'll just point out one grammatical thing in your title that drives me nuts. You ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Abusive Teen Relationships

    You've got the basics here, but as was said before, include examples. I'd recommend doing a little more research, or even quoting some of the research, like how many girls ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: J.K. Rowling Suicide Thoughts

    Yeah, fish, it probably was something they did ask her about. The press is who is overdoing it. And I doubt she got over her depression by becoming famous. She ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What do you expect me to write in when someone else is using the computer?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    That site died years ago. The guy who ran it just seemed to stop caring. When the people who helped him sort the posts stopped doing it as much, from ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I've seen some that start every chapter that way. In some cases, it's from fictional books that only exsit in the author's imagination. In one case, though, it was quotes ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is it heading for my notebooks?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    hee hee. luv ya guys

    Mar 24, 2008


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind