User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    This movie lived up to all the hype. The point of a movie is to entertain, or so I see it, and I was so entertained from start to finish. ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I don't think it gets the respect it deserves as a culture. despite the fact that it has its own language, but the fact is that it technically also counts ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Research Re: Blindness

    Another thing to consider is that you could describe what things look like, just not in the way you would otherwise. I had a blind friend in college. She was ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I voted for the woman simply because I would love to see a woman, nothing more complicated than that. In the real election, I probably would vote for Obama. Umm... ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cloning, should it be allowed?

    As a person who works with children who have disabilities (and the cousin of a deaf person) I see no reason why it would benefit us to try to eliminate ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I voted for the woman simply because I would love to see a woman, nothing more complicated than that. In the real election, I probably would vote for Obama.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    You can't blame religion for people's stupidity. People still blow stuff up, kill large amounts of people, and then commit suicide. Why? Video games. (I'm kidding, I'm just trying to ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Could we keep this PG and respectful to everyone?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What's wrong with a little drama?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Japan

    For character names, I'd suggest avoiding Keiko for the girls. It's a very common Japanese name and it's always more interesting to have a name that isn't common. Some girls ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    True, and as others have pointed out, there are dialects within a language that, if you've only ever been taught one, you probably won't be able to understand someone speaking ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who makes the Best Space Ships?

    X-Wings are awesome. So are Star Destroyers. Plain and simple.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Me Hungry

    I'm gonna be really informal about this and say, I'm not sure what I want to crit. People generally do like my crits. So if you just want a few ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    a child who doesn't understand cause and effect will understand the more direct physical punishment--not necessarily pain If they do not understand cause and effect with other things, how will ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Which is exactly why it needs to be done properly. There needs to be dialogue on a level that the child understands about why the child was put in time ...

    Jul 14, 2008


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein