User avatar

Rei

  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled

    Not bad. Though I didn't really like the "as you need I" part. It just sounded kind of silly. Rhyming poetry is great, but don't sacrifice grammar just to rhyme ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I really don't think you could. In the past when you have suggested we stop arguing, you have immediately started again when (from the wayyou I saw it) felt confident ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    Of course it wasn't written for kids. It was written for a community theatre project I was in last year. The play was about young women and the problems we ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    Oh yeah. One more thing. if Shakespeare is so terrible, why has he remained so popular for hundreds of years? I love the language (but I also love the stories, ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    .

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    I liked it, but I would have prefered reading it in first-person rather than third, with no name given. Personally, I find it very rare that when a writer chooses ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I see one person here has called Shakespeare a copy-cat. Maybe so. Maybe he did borrow ideas and story-lines. But who doesn't? Are the fanatsy novelists who delve into fairy-tales ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hi all. I am just here to introduce myself for those of you whohave not seen my post in the Fanatsy section. I have written four books, and am writing ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Solo

    Yes, my dearie. You must explore this more. (I know I said I wouldn't join, but I want people to read what little short fiction I have, and maybe the ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rainbow Connection

    A/N: Not exactly a fantasy story, but it does touch on fantasy themes. "And some day we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and me," I sing ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Claret Lion

    I don't have time for a proper critique. But I did enjoy reading it. Your narrative created a good image in my mind, and I thought the tone was perfect. ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    A decent start. Great imagery. You make it very easy to picture what everything looks like. The only things that really bothered me were in the opening paragraphs. When you ...

    Feb 2, 2005


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing