User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I do it because it's who I am. Stories are what I do. Even when I'm not writing, I tell stories. When people ask me qestions, or I want to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: breeaking up the fairytale

    Didn't like it. It was way to straight forward. Why put fairy tale in the title if you won't expand on that metephore? Draw on fairy tales to show us ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    .

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    The best thing to do is to listen to people. Learn about how different types of people talk, and all the dialects of the English langauge. Learn how a person's ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: What to write...

    My suggestion. Don't worry about doing something that is overdone. If it is done well, it won't matter. Think of a story that means something special to you. What are ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Descriptions

    It's an okay start. If you really let yourself delve into this it could become a decent story. Give more details. There was not nearly enough to create a good ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I've just read Coraline. Not bad, though I prefer is short stories and poetry.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Perfect Life

    I dunno. I just thought it went way to quickly. Give us time to really get to know your characters. Take your time. The dialogue could be adjusted too, so ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I've never actually read much of his work, but I loved what little that I have. you know, little bits in anthologies, and things. I think North American culture doesn't ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: September Wars

    Summer hides away I wish I could hide with it It's healing warmth The painless freedom But in one week's time I'll go back to the battlefield That nearly killed ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    Sorry Nate. Silly Brad. I never asked you to shut up. How American of you to twist things so they make you look like the better person even when you're ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lirn

    Peronally, I think it's way too long a time to go without dialogue. Have stuff happen. Get into the action. Show us that this is what's it's like. Don't just ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Theatre Night

    I stand at my donation box, ready for an evening of jokes and enthusiastic theatre-goers. I am in a very strange mood today. This is the last time I will ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fong

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: DRAGON

    It's okay. Nothing particular jumped out at me. However, "For to avoid" That makes so sense if you read it with the next line.

    Feb 5, 2005


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality