User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: She the Hope Giver

    I think the best way to describe this, to use theatre language, would be that you've got several beats all rolled into one. This is way to fast. I couldn't ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: dreamland

    It's got some wonderful imagery in it. I like your choice of theme. But it seemed to be missing something. Play around with the idea a little more. Expand on ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Look at what DarkerSarah said.

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Actually, bra size has nothing to do with it. It's just the part of my body that shows people that I haven't just started puberty. In Toronto, we use child ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Actually, I'm more of a Celt, you know, the people who lived in Ireland before the Christians. Wiccans actually don't have anything to do with faeries. I do have Irish ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I dunno. i think you kind of loose something if you don't do it by hand firstl. All of the ebst books I've ever read, of the ones where I ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Should they end up together?

    Why don't you let the characters decide? Do they really want to be together? is that the best thing for them? What is in the way of them ending up ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Hi fellow scribes. This is Helen Rachel Baumander, otherwise known as the pixie girl. That's right. I am decended from the Fair Folk. I honestly and truely believe that. Care ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things

    A/N This is a expansion of Little Girl/Not a Little Girl The Moment the pixies saw the little girl sitting at the edge of the school yard, huddled,, shaking and ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: child's play

    The only thing I didn't like about it was the lack of punctuation and capitalization. To me, it just seems really pretentious and arrogant to not use those, as if ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold

    Me like. Definitely kept me interested. The dialogue was great. Very believable, which is a rare thing on sites like this. And I think you really did succeed in your ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    It was kind of dull, really. Not much about it hooked me. There were no characters, and little promise for a real story.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Picture books

    I am working on my first picture book, which I am going to send to a local publisher. Anyone got any suggestions of how to go about writing picture books? ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    This is called a prose poem. It does not need to be put into stanzaz, and it was written this way on purpose.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I think it is necessary to have some degree of planning, but it should not be followed too closely. Allow yourself to discover new things. You may latch on to ...

    Mar 16, 2005


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office