User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Tips Re: Need Help!

    You would have to be more specific for me to give you any good suggestions, but for now what I can tell you is to make sure you have a ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Song of the Exile (revised by suggestions)

    I wouldn't say it's too long. I do however, think you're saying the same thing several times in different ways. What you could do to make this better is show ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing

    Very true. Research is really important. One really great source, for Canadians at least, is the Canadian Writers Market. It has all of the major book publishers, as well as ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Final Fantasy Tactics [Fan Fiction]

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing

    Here's where we can all talk about publishing. I've been working on getting published since my seventeenth birthday. Got questions about the biz? Know a place to send stuff? Post ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Skit for Destination Imagination

    I like it. With a little work and the right actors, this could be very funny. Unfortunately I know little about comedy writing, so that's all I can tell you.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    I also like elephants. There's the elephant at the Toronto Zoo named Patsie. She's the dominant female, and caused a wholo lot of problems recently because she was going through ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    I just thought the story was stupid. It was poorly written, and I could not force myself to finish it.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Need Help... No Title Yet

    The lumberjack thing is kind of strange. Whenever I think of lumberjacks I think of the Monty Python bit. But that's my problem. Yours is that you're jumping into this ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: new here

    Me like. The rhyming worked really well, and the meter was pretty good too. My only suggestion is EXPAND. I see potential for a ballad.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things

    Comments please. :cry:

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Novel writing is hard. It does take a lot of patience. But the thing to do is not to try to hard. If you tell yourself, I'm going to write ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I've always been pretty into fantasy. My basic philosophy when it comes to books is that reality doesn't belong in them. Right now I'm really into fairy tales. There's this ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Welcome welcome. Bienvenue. Irasshai. (the third one is Japanese) Yes. I be writing books. I've actually completed four already, and am working on my fifth. Three are obvious fantasies, but ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Oh, that is so true. Getting your feelings out through writing is one of the greatest forms of therapy. Anyone ever try something I call rage writing? It's the best. ...

    Mar 22, 2005


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver