User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gossip Of Gaffel Tavern

    It's okay start. I don't want to say anything that has already been said, so here's my suggestion. Tell us what Tinloseph looks like. You say that he's a toll, ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Mind saying that in simple English? I wish you guys would be this interested in my work. from now on, I think I'll just stay away from this topic.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 2- some language

    Once again, good work in the italics, though I'm not sure how it's relavent to the rest of the story. I guess that will become clear later. As for the ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Woah, woah, woah. This is going way to far. It's gone from a fun discussion to a way-to-serious debate. Let me make a few things clear. Nobody taught me to ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    It's pretty arrogant to assume that just because we have a greater understanding of certain sciences that anient wisdoms must be wrong. Take Chinese medicine for example. It works just ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act One Elementary Memories COMPLETED

    .

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Well, I find it hard to believe that people take the bible as literally as they do. But I don't make fun of those beliefs, and only ever critisize it ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the last dance

    Actually, the fact that they are real people could be the problem. You know yourself and the other people so well that you don't realize you're not including enough details.

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    I don't understand why you keep coming to this topic, especially with that attitude. I would appriciate it if you either didn't come here, or let yourself believe in magic ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cutting Edge

    Fascinating topic. I am so on your side with this one. Great work.

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the last dance

    Youd pace. Okay narrative and diction. The flow was a little choppy, but could be fixed easily with some minor revisions. However, it seemed very superficial, and I didn't get ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pale Moon, Chapter 1: Afina Senin

    yes. It does show promise for a beginner. However, I think the word cliche has become a cliche. I wish people would stop worry about being so new and fresh ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    That's an okay idea, but shouldn't someone write an opening and put it int the storybook section?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cute and Cuddly Teddy Bears

    Not bad. But shouldn't this be in the nonfiction section?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    How is it off topic? That's some funless attitude you seem to have for this topic. People are talking about the Fair Folk, even if they are being a bit ...

    Apr 2, 2005


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11