User avatar

Rei

  • General Articles Re: American Ethnicity

    That is true, Nate, but I still see a difference in that respect.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    My high school years were really depressing, so I skipped a lot. Not so much that I would end up failing my subjects. But I did enough to take a ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • General Articles Re: American Ethnicity

    Yeah, in a lot of cases the term African American is kind of odd. I mean, we don't call white people whose family have been on this continent since slavery, ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Because the bee in my brain told me to.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Waiting for Mandi

    You've got a fascinating style. Really well-written. If this really is true, I hope everything works out for you.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • General Articles Re: American Ethnicity

    And that's one thing I like about Canada. People are encouraged to keep their own culture at the same time as joining the culture that already exists. My friend Nhan ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: first person

    The tone really didn't suit this. The dialogue was good. It sounded real, but the narrative didn't. When you're writing in first person, the narrative should sound the same as ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: blue eyes

    Definitly a good effort if you haven't been writing poetry for long. Personally, I didn't like the rhythm too much, but the ideas were good, though that doesn't mean it's ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    Not bad. The dialogue could be a little better to sound a little more natural (But I'm waay to picky about that, so don't take that too seriously) The overall ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    Well, I just got accepted into two colleges. One for Teacher's Aide and one for Library technician. But I really want to publish my novels and win the world fantasy ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    Not bad, but kill the prologue. I really don't think you need it. There are much better ways of getting out that exposition.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act One Elementary Memories COMPLETED

    I hope I don't sound really whiny, but why are so many people looking at this but not replying? I really could use some feedback.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Idea

    Not bad. I would definitely encourage developing the idea a little more, though I don't have any siggestions at the moment. Grammar note: "What's that?" he asked. Not "What's that?" ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legondre Chapter 1--continued

    Please. Break it up into shorter chapters. This is far too long to be one chapter. And actually, if you click edit, you can add to the piece directly rather ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    It needs more than dialogue.

    Apr 5, 2005


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless