User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    You know what I think? I think we should stop talking about books and plays and just enjoy them.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    The reason for that is mostly because they go for what worked before rather than going for something that is genuinely good. They care more about big opening weekends rather ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Blood was cool. My favuorite part of that movie was when Saya runs into the nurse's office with this happy party music playing in the background and she slashes a ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    There;s really one religion and a thousand different ways of looking at it

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    And here's another thought. What's better? Getting rid of people who cause a problem, or trying to understand what caused that problem.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Actually, Spirited Away is Disney related or the American version. They did the dubbing. Animation for grown-ups: Gjost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Blood, the LAst Vampire.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Okay, so I refered to the wrong people, but I think you know what I meant. I think what Midnight meant by evolving is they evolved in their way of ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If it's illegal for the average citizen to kill, why should the government be allowed to? Politicians are not above the law, as much as they would like to think ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    The whole concept of make up is to either make yourself look superior, or to make yourself feel more confident. My brother used to wear white make up on his ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    The thing about him using other people's plot lines. There was a time when people didn't care about that. It wasn't until after he died that people always wanted original ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the riders

    In general, espcially with fantasy novels, it's not a good idea to open it with big chucks of exposition like this. I find what works better is to work in ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The 12 Days of Christmas- Prologue

    I would love to give you some really harsh critisism, but this was pretty darn good. You kept me interested for the entire story (not an easy task) and made ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 2- some language

    Oy vey. Why are people so hung up on being original? We'd have a lot more quality stuff out there if people were mainly concerned with telling the best story ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My life as a warrior of light

    Being in the same class and being friends don't automatically go together. It's also pretty arrogant to say you're the smartest person in the school just because you get the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the On the Spot Fiction!

    Interesting. Not that good, but I wouldn't call it bad. It's fascinating to see what people come up with when they start writing with nothing in mind.

    Apr 6, 2005


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird