-
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This sucks! It got cold again.
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Charlotte and the Ogre
There was a story here, but I couldn't figure out how to delete the post. Anyway, myego was sorely bruised and I want to pretend this version of the story ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Love in P-land America (OVER SIXTEEN)
This seemed more like a monologue in poetry format. I'm sorry, but what's so poetic about it? There didn't even seem to be any real reason for where you chose ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
Yeah, but I was talking about killing.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?
The fact of the matter is, he was likely writing for an audience as much as writers do today. The plays he wrote were what the people wanted. And I ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
Why would you bother with stitches if he's dead?
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: The Alphabet Bit
Tee hee. I like it.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
But isn't this one supposed to be PG13? On well. But as long as it's got as dark a tone as possible. The darker the better in my opinion.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
Actually if you kill someone with a light saber it wouldn't make sence for them to bleed. The beam cauterizes the wound so no blood can come out.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: I hate Makeup
You realize you just contradicted yourself, Chason. You say it's not about superiority, but you also said that you use it to cover up problems in your skin, therefore making ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
And that means we're not allowed to prefer the originals?
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to go outside without a sweater or anything! YAY! I am so happy. 15 degrees my foot. It feels like thirty.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Made-up words
As writers, we have the freedom to play with and abuse our language. We invent phrases, find new uses for words, and even make up our own. Writers such as ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Cartoons
Most American cartoons are crap. The eighties were really the high point for American cartoons. Plus the shows based on comic books, like Spiderman and X-Men. But after than, they ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
I definitely am excited about the new one, but not that excited. Personally, I think the original three are better. They weren't so dependant on the technology, and they had ...
Apr 10, 2005
