User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story-ish

    This looks like a quick character sketch rather than the story itself, but I liked it. You've got a good balance between showing and telling, as well as action, exposition, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    Hey, In most parts of Canada, we can get snow in April. This isn't so bad. Though I do remember that last year I was fighting with students about keeping ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    aww! I couldn't eat them now!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)

    August 30, 2008 It took a bus, the subway, the train, a cab, and more than six hours, but we are finally here in our hotel room in Cornwall. Mom, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Some people say it dragged a bit, I didn't feel it dragged enough, if that makes any sense at all. In something set in a graveyard, you have the perfect ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New! Hall of Fame of Extraordinary Young Writers

    Very nice, Nate.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Kokobeans has a point about accents when it comes to rhyming. Anyway, I'm in a good mood so I shall not be as cruel as Suz was. It was amusing. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Remind You of Anyone?

    The drawing is pretty good, but I couldn't read the words. They were a bit too small.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midterms

    I agree with the previous comment about the last line. Saying you're off to pass it makes it a little more optomistic than it should me, I think.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...

    Remind me to take away any sugar you have.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    I think what you need here is to be a lot more visual. The first stanza is great. Try to do the same thing with the rest of the poem.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Fairy Beery, but you can call me Febe. I hide my wings with a sweat suit, and I brought beer to the human race.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    Hee hee hee. Lolcats are the best.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • YWS Re: Star Ranking System

    I wonder if anyone will get that many red stars. 1250 is a lot.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Only Friend

    You've got some beautiful narrative here. However, I have to agree with KJ about it being unclear. It was so vague, it's very hard to tell exactly what's going on.

    Mar 27, 2008


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb