User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Tips Re: Starting Your Story

    I find a much easier, less stressful way of starting is to do your research, be it creative or factual, and know your story. If you relax and have a ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Wow, never would have thought of you as a comic book guy, Brad. Sadly, since I lack the funds to buy my own books, I'm stuck with what the library ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    The world of comic books have never recieved much respect by the literary world. But I love them. Be they superhero stories or romantic comedies, some of them really do ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Havin Trouble

    My suggestions: Give us more information, and if you don't do it already, read more books with the type of seeting you're using.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 3- part 1

    You're narrative is certainly improving, and the story over all is getting better as well. However, there are still some areas to work on. (1) The dialogue. It sounds forced ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Oh yeah, I know confuzzled. One of my favourite abuses of the English language would be something said on Buffy the Vampire Slayer: "I'm suffering from the afterness of a ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Oh yeah. I rmemeber that movie. It was so nice, but so sad. We get a Chinese movie on one of the local channels every week. Seems they're pretty big ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Actually Labyrinth isn't a kiddie movie. If you really watched it and decoded all the symbols and paid attention to the words in the songs, you would find very adult ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I would have to say that my favourite genre is fantasy. It's rare that I like anything that is too real. One of the thing I like about fantasy is ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vengeance (13+)

    Pretty good. I like the tone and diction used. Very appropriate for the story. Though I'm not to sure about why you put it in italics and used "you" instead ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Real World

    I enjoyed it, but it needs to be longer to really have an impact on the reader.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Charlotte and the Ogre

    Thanks. Any thoughts on what the ogre actually did with John? I'm writing a novel version of this and I have pretty much all the details but that.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    Oh yeah. Playing around with fonts is fun. The really sneaky thing to do is to adjust the font and spacing just a tad when you have a school assignment ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Scripts Re: All for the good of Friendship, Poetry And Pie

    Honestly, I got bored after reading the first scene and stopped. Maybe I'll read more later. The reason I got bored was that this was so mundane. It was just ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    Not bad if you haven't written any poetry in a while. I kind of like it. I would reccomnd you expand on the idea, though. That would make it more ...

    Apr 11, 2005


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac