User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I don't get how people end up having to pull all-nighters. Don't you think that could be a sign of poor time management? Insomnia sucks.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    I was finally able to add a few paragraphs to a novel I've had on hold for about a year.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take A Step Back

    I'm standing on the edge of the sidewalk. I wonder what would happen if I took just a few steps forward into the road. I wouldn't wait for the cars ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Well, if you know ahead of time that it's going to be that essential, which is unlikely, you can simply get permission to have it. But I can't think of ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    If you said that at my high school they'd just tell you to carry change with you to use the pay phone. The reason they banned mobiles in Toronto is ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    How is slapping a person in return supposed to solve the problem? When you respond to violence by being violent, it just creates a bigger problem, espcially if nobody is ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Star Spangled Banner

    I like it. Great insight into the minds of many American people. A couple of things I find ironic about the song is that this song has references to violence ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To unbind and see

    The problem I see here is that you're jumping into the story too quickly, like you were figuring it all out as you were writing it rather than before you ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Yahoo Muse! It's cool to find people who share my tastes. I don't care what anyone says, Labyrinth is not a kiddie movie. It's a contemporary fairy tale! And no ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Have Faith"

    I think the problem here is that you either don't know your story well enough, or you're trying to hard to be vague and mysterious. It's not making much sence, ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Oh yeah! I forgot about Pirates of the Carribean. That script is some very talented writing.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Naw, you don't want to be that thin. A few months ago there was this exhibit I went to of movie costumes, and I saw how tiny some of those ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Oh yeah. And Phantom of the Opera. I'm sure the movie was just fine. The music is wonderful, but I doubt anything could compare to watching it live at the ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    I wish people would figure out the concept of "based on" when it comes to books and history, or anything, that have been adapted into movies. It's a very precise ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting Your Story

    Ah. I see. So it was you who misunderstood me. All I said was that it's a good idea to do it beforehand.

    Apr 14, 2005


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal