User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    That's what you call succoming to peer pressure or stress, and addiction.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once In a Purple Moon-very short

    Huh? What were you trying to accomplish with this piece?

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To unbind and see

    Oh crap! Just because it doesn't show now doesn't mean you can't improve. It's not owrthless if you tried. Just practice.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I know that, but that shouldn't stop people from debating it just for the fun of it.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act Two: High School, continued from Elementary Memories

    Scene One RACHEL It took a long time, but Cody did eventually let me have friends. First, it was this new girl, also named Sarah, who believed in the tree ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take A Step Back

    Yikes. Thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes when I type really fast I type things that make no sence. By "pubbing" I meant "puddles."

    Apr 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Star Spangled Banner

    Well, Brad thinks anyone who doesn't think America is the best country in the world is an ingornant fool, and that anyone who would dare say anything bad about his ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    What about Canadian money, Nate? Or would I just have to buy a money order in American funds?

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    Yeah. i think I'm the only one in my family who doesn't have wine on passover yet now that none of us are too young.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Why do we even need to define people who are a little different from the mainstream?

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    Well, go to it.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I hear you on that one. I can't stand the way alcohol tastes. Beer is the worst. (smell-wise, anyway, I never have tasted it)

    Apr 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Tough Life

    What she said.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    That's not very healthy, Mouse. Gotta get more sleep than that. It'll help you remember your lines, anyway.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I don't trust tests like this. A simple test can never properly measure what you can and cannot do. Particularly with people like my brother. He's dyslexic and isn't too ...

    Apr 15, 2005


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind