User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Really fascinating. It's one of those few cases where being vague and mysterious actually worked for me. I did guess pretty quickly what it was, but that didn't making me ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Ever Lasting

    Where was the story here? Your first scenes need to be a little longer to establish who these characters are, and what the relationships are. I think what you also ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    It's okay, though I didn't feel like you captured the feelings properly.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 3- part 2

    I hate to repeat myself, but for the most part, everything people have said before still applies here. What you need is more details, more information, more images, and it's ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    The Grudge is probably one of if not the only time where the american version was better than the Japanese version of a movie. But then again, it had the ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 3- part 1

    I'm not offended. Just annoyed that you can't accept the fact that you didn't make hur injury enough to be realistic. I know its a long way from now, but ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 3- part 1

    The fact that you used the word stupid proves to me that you might need a slight attitude adjustment. I never used that word, nor was I trying to change ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    Do you people even read what I type? That's what I said. She was fifteen and sixteen when she wrote it, which is one of the reasons I considered it ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!

    What were you bloody thinking when you posted this?

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapter 3- part 1

    You really need to adjust your attitude, darkmoon. Listen to what people tell you and think about it. Such a minor injury is not that dramatic, and it is unrealistic ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    You're so cool, writersdomain! Rock on!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Myself

    It's really very bland. For one thing, you make statements but don't back them up.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    MMM. Pie.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    I once heard a story about a boy who got suspended for saving his friend's life. The boy was having a severe asthma attack and his friend gave him his ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I have two choices: The Lord of the Rings: Because of the way it has influenced so many people's lives, and inspired so many writers and artists. How it revived ...

    Apr 16, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel