User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Kare Kano just keeps getting better and better. I read volume four yesterday, and am eagarly awaiting volume five.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I think my brother and two of my cousins were very close to getting drunk the first year that they were allowed to have wine instead of grape juice. In ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    I could tell it was intentional. I just didn't like it.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    Of course I would use it. Not the exact idea of course. I would disguise it and make it my own. Even If you suggested to everyone in this group ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Parade

    This is really great. I thought it really captured the feelings you were trying to express here, and what it;s like to be in this situation. All the images used ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    That's not healthy at your age. When yuo're an adult, though, I've been told six or seven is the ideal. I have insimnia right now. It sucks. I hope I ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    Well, the military does need engineers, doesn't it? I just saw this sitcom where one of the characters was going nuts about the SATs. I think that test is total ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reality

    It's a fine first stanza, but it ends way too soon. I really found myself wanting more.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Yeah, that's likely. In Toronto, the Catholic population has really gone down. I mean, the Catholic school board actually started an advertising campaign because enrolement was so low. I think ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My life as a warrior of light

    Yeah, and me, I just got distracted easily.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    At the beginning yuo start too many paragraphs with the same word

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: alone

    The comment I had about your otehr poem aplies here as well. It's okay, but it didn't really grasp what you wanted to say very well.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    I was only suggesting removing two words.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    The fact that it's making you talk like a brit shows just how good that book was. I only read the first one, but it was really very funny. Maybe ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    There aren't many movies coming out in the near future that I want to see. Pretty much just the new Star Wars movie and Willy Wonka. Gotta remember to read ...

    Apr 19, 2005


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink