User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    If this is an essay, it should be in the non-fiction section.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A graveyard of sorrow and joy (Kind of graphic)

    Yes, indeed it was very graphic, but also very powerful. This really transported me into the place you're describing. I think it needs to be this graphic, or else it ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Escape

    As was already said, what is needed is more background. I didn't really get who these characters were. I mean, I got the basics, but they didn't feel real to ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Theatre Night

    Come on! Doesn't anyone here like theatre?

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Yes, it does rhyme pretty well. I really don't know what it's like to be in that sort of situation, but I think what it could use is more of ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Marathon of Hope Continues

    Last year, the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corportation) did a program called "The Greatest Canadian." On the top one hundred list were some of our favourtie celebrities, who are also great ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raising Mother

    This story sound eerily familiar.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Thank you Griffinkeeper. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that it could be a combination of evolution and creationism. In fact, from what I ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Parade

    As for the title, I know you said you weren't sure about it. Not particularly creative, but it suits this one poem just fine.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    My grandmother is a painter. A darn good one in my opinion, but she has a lot of trouble selling most of her paintings. Yet when she does something called ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Summer Reading List

    My library provides some pretty good reading lists. For the most part, though, I'm sticking to the easy stuff this summer. You're basic YA novels, a lot of media tie-in ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    This reads a lot more like an outline of a novel than an actual story. Your first problem is the opening. Rather than give an introduction to what the story ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Girl

    It was okay, but I found it lacking in . . . I dunno. Something.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    What sort of socks would you give me? I am in dire need of a pair. As for this, not the kind of style I generally like, but I can ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cliché: poem of lust

    An okay first draft, but I think you need to make it more concise.

    Apr 20, 2005


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White