User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    There's also cases where people were born with facial abnormalities. Most of these don't effect the child's physical well-being or health, but children can be nasty. Society doesn't see a ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    Then it's not an essay.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    Last line, fifth stanza, take out one of the "then"s.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Flags of Writing

    Not sure I like it, but I enjoyed the spirit behind it. Careful about choosing words just because they rhyme.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Summer Reading List

    Just about anything by Charles de Lint is always a good choice. Wolf Moon is a nice, light read. I really don't see the need to get heavy with summer ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    Everything seems like the best thing you've ever written when you're writing it. The important thing is to not feel bad when you realize it might not be, and learn ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i shot dorothy gale [this ain't kansas] (13+)

    You are a very odd human being. I like that in a person.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    Good idea, but the rhyming really does take away from the otherall effect of the piece.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i shot dorothy gale [this ain't kansas] (13+)

    Okaaaaaaaaaay. What the heck were you thinking when you wrote this?

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    I third that remark to Brad. Anywa, congrats Nate. And I can see why this site has been so successful, though. It's far better than TYWC ever was. I'm really ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Well, plastic surgery really does make some people feel better about themselves. The key is to put things in perspective, and not go too far. Understand that it's just your ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    That's a very good point, Firestarter. It's also not only selfish but very lazy. The attitude that we must simply eliminate the problem rather than find out what caused the ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    Yes, essays can be stories, but just because something is a story doesn't mean it is fiction.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    Yeah. In Ontario we have standardized testing, and I think in some other provinces. Only one of them really matters when it comes to moving on in your education. In ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Actually, Disney started to go down after The Hunch Back of Notre Dam. They came close with a few other movies, but they just kept getting worse and worse. These ...

    Apr 22, 2005


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle