User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    You know, it wouldn't surprize me if you and I are the only ones in this group who know anything about Beltane.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humor

    In a case like that, the boss probably already has a particular bias anyway. I only have a problem with jokes like that if they are made out of ignorance ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Have you looked into non-surgical options? Because there are dozens that are a lot safer than surgery.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take A Step Back

    Yes, I have.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Theatre Night

    Yeppers. Can't wait until the season starts again.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing

    Definitely not crap. However, did sound like you were trying too hard to sound poetic and vague. You know, being literary to the point where it no longer sounds like ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take A Step Back

    I find it fascinating how people automatically think that it's death she is considering. The reason this seems like such a unique suicide story is because it's NOT a suicide ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rainbow Connection

    Meh. Maybe it is hokey, but it really means a lot to me. I think I might have been asking myself those questions when I wrote it.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Marathon of Hope Continues

    His efforts, and efforts inspired by his, raised the money needed to advance research and build treatment facilities that might not have existed otherwise. It was his dedication and concern ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i dont have a title(help me out)

    What you need to do is scrap this and start all over again. You're rushing into it. It's a fairly standard premis for a science fiction novel, but there's nothing ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Beach

    I'd say this is a pretty decent start. Definitely creates a lot of curiosity about what will happen next. However, I thought there were a few things you could have ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: sadness

    This is more of a piece of creative non-fiction rather than fiction. But it's a good start. I can tell you really understand what you're writing about. However, I would ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled (15+ for brief nudity and violence)

    Not bad. Only, why didn't you give the male character a name, and why did you wait until the third paragraph to give us the woman's name? Unless you had ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Choiceless

    A decent beginning. All right ideas. However, you could be a little more concise in your use of language, especially during the dream, and sound less like you were using ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I'm not talking about fitting in. Looking a certain way doesn't guarantee that you'll fit in, as demonstarted by my best friend in middle school, who I thought was beautiful, ...

    Apr 23, 2005


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2