User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled fantasy - chapter 1 (a novel in the works)

    Actually, there were a lot of things that made those elves different from humans. And so what if it's a fantasy? The dialogue still has to sound natural and real, ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    There are medications, herbal remedies. You could maybe talk to a counsellor or a doctor about making changes in your lifestyle. Or you could even find out why you have ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: you could call this "other" /P

    I kind of like it. It was good that you actually gave the character some kind of identity beyond "he" as so many people do when they don't want to ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled fantasy - chapter 1 (a novel in the works)

    I also didn't get into this. It was really lacking in several areas. Your opening paragraph were good, but once the dialogue began, the quality of the narrative dropped considerably. ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    You also have to talk to them like people. They are not "just children." It's so easy for adults and teens to forget they were kids once.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    The way to punish unruly five-year-olds: Take away toys. In corner for five minutes. Send to sit in principal's office if still out of control. Why did this woman become ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Yes, I know no-tolerance policies exist for a reason, but they don't work. As I have said, in Toronto, it only made matters worse. Even if this girl was misbehaving ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter 1

    I think Griffinkeeper pretty much said most of what you need to know. I only read half of this because I couldn't follow what was happening. Your first few paragraphs ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My angle in heaven

    Very nice. I loved your use of language in this. Very simple, yet very elegant. There are some really great images and ideas here. But I felt that there wasn't ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act Two: High School, continued from Elementary Memories

    YAHOO! I finally finished it. Not I feel like I can actually post something else. All insults are welcome, though high praise and suggestions for improvement are prefered.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You're... (13+)

    I'm just going to accept this for what it is and say I enjoyed reading it. Not exactly proper poetry, but I can tell it must have been a great ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    An elderly lady typing in the computer next to me and beeping from the check-out desk.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Rules

    Go randomness! Me like muchly. Very amusing.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nature's Poem.

    Absolutely beautiful! There aren't enough poets, especially teens, who write poetry about nature. Great work. Lovely imagery, and where you had rhyming, it worked really well.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Americana

    Is this supposed to be an acknowledgement of the problems your country has?

    Apr 27, 2005


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content