-
Re: Questions Only
Aren't teeangers who haven't lived on their own annoying?
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
don't care if your an athiest or a christian, the fact is when you celebrate christmas you are acknowledging Jesus's birthday and a large part of the christian faith, even ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you know anything about the expenses of adult life?
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: What is Canada?
Do NOT over use the word "eh". Besides, most Americans I've met can't seem to use it properly. Now, as for setting it in Ontario, Ontario has a population of ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Did you know that I have a job but need to do crazy things like eat, pay rent and pay student loan debts?
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Who has the money for that?
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Teen Depression
Everything you said is complete BS. Yes, it is sometimes true. But when I did it, it was because I wanted to punish myself and feel a kind of pain ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: BSL is it right?
We have a pitt bull ban in Ontario. I think it's silly. One of the dog attacks they reported during the time had the look of a pit bull, but ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Kitten Puppy at Play
Too cute! Not bad with the captions. Though you could have done more with camera anlges and lighting. You know, so we can see their faces a little bit better, ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
The idea that just because the person who is athiest not participating in christmas reminds me of being in school during Christmas. I'm Jewish, so does that mean that, had ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Teen Depression
If cutting is always a cry for attention, why do some peole who do it try to hide it?
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
What you're debating here is the validity of local dialects, Derek. Pop makes sense because the term was originally sodapop. Some people chose one half and some people chose the ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)
That falls under the category of not ready to put down on paper. I've kept my own journal, and read a lot of journal novels. So I do know that ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)
Thanks, yoyo, Any suggestions on how I could make it less bland?
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Quick Question On IV's
I've seen it go in either hand, but usually the left considering most people are right handed and an IV in the hand you use the most would make it ...
Mar 29, 2008
