User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (all revised)

    Chapter one: You've still got some sentences that are way too long. Think of the shortest sentense you have have while still saying the same thing. I still don't get ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zentillius

    You sound like a very fascinating person. can't wait to read your stories,

    May 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    This week, I have come to a very simple conclusion about Canadian publishers who believe they are publishing books for teens. They suck.

    May 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Scarlet Begonias (Part II of the Lyric Trilogy)

    Once again, the voice is way to formal. This time it did take away from the believability of the character. And don't you think after fourteen years, they might have ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crimson and Clover (Part I of the Lyric Trilogy)

    Pretty good. A nice introduction to what promises to be a very interesting story. There are a couple of awkward sentences, though you can hardly notice them. I thought the ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    Yes, Brad, that is a little disconcerting. I was recently watching a program that talked about sex-related crimes in relationship with the amount of sex there is in popular entertainment. ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    Sometimes it amazes me how much detail people need to go into when creating a character when it comes so naturally to me. I never did take the academic approach ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    I love tattooes, but not permanent ones. I get a henna tattoo at the CNE every year. Usually a Chinese character. My favourite one to get is dream.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's girl

    It wasn't that bad. But I can tell that you wrote it on an implus. All it really needs, though, is more depth to make it feel real.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Re: Selling Out

    I can't remember exactly where I got this, but I read somewhere on this site: "Fashion is ugly. That's why they have to change it every six months."

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Re: Selling Out

    The title was a prompt given at my writers group. Here's what I came up with. Shopping sucks. I hate shopping. Used to love it when I was in middle ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Intruder

    Honestly, this is very dull. I can tell it was written very academically, and there was a lot of thought put into it, but it's very bland. The use of ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Wow, those pics of Australia are soo gorgeous! I wanna go. Wah! There's an America's Wonderland. Ick. I bet Canada's Wonderland is way better :P (Actually, they're probably about the ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Temptations

    It's not always necessary to have a consistant rhyming scheme, but in this case, it didn't really do anything for the poem. Another thing that might make it better is ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Solo Qui (Only Here)

    I really don't get this. You're use of language is really good, but it's way to vague. Who is the narrator in this, and who is this mysterious "you". Very ...

    Apr 29, 2005


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm