User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Barbwire. Duh! I'm sorry, I have to ask this one. Apples or Oranges?

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    There's also that relentless bee who keeps poking me in the back of my brain.

    May 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    Sorry about that. I probably shouldn't have used a term like that. What I mean is that things are happening too fast, and it's easy to miss things, or you ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    That is so true, Galatea. I love reading and writing as much as I love watching and participating in theatre, but the thing about theatre is that you're part of ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Once again, I know that. But Griffen, everyone in AMerica still watches AMerican movies and television, reads American books, and knows their history even without taking a history course. Unfortunatel

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    A lot of the best writers do badly with English in the education system. I mean, Roald Dahl, one of Britains top children's authors almost never got a good mark ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Patches

    Not bad. I thought it rhymed well. It didn't sound like you chose words just because they rhymed, but rather because they were the best choice. I didn't think it ...

    May 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    I'm impressed. It's not often that I read a story like this with such a real voice. The speech patterns, and diction are very believable, and it really sounds like ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    History lesson at the beginning. Not the best idea in the world. And you need to use "quotation marks."

    May 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I never said the players were American. I just said that they were owned by Americans. And if the director was from America, it wasn't a Candian movie. I'm talking ...

    May 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: somewhere over the Rainbow:Part I

    Definitely continue. It's all right t leave certain stories unfinished, but only if you've given the reader enough so that s/he can piece together what might happen next. Here, you ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Maybe the French do have a higher population than any other particular group, but Ontario has about a third of the population overall, and Toronto has about 10%. The French ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P

    It lacked sex. That's my only complaint. I could tell the character was supposed to be that way, so I didn't mind. But I was hoping for some smut.

    May 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (all revised)

    If you're going to be like this, I won't bother with you anymore, and I doubt anyone else will either. I'm sorry I was harsh, but if you really enjoy ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Am I really the only Canadian in this whole site? I voted New Democrat in the last federal election. That's mostly because of research I did into the history of ...

    May 1, 2005


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary