User avatar

Rei

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    Not much of a poem, but it's a good rant.

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    What kind of question is that? Tolkien, of course. Star Wars or Star Trek?

    May 6, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    My teacher made the idiot move of putting the idea in my head that the CN (Canadian National) Tower could get hit. My father works right by there.

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    My family has the defective Baumander gene. I don't know if I could describe them, but we often say or do things that seem odd to the casual observeer, but ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Both. Frozen stiff in Carbonite or full-speed ahead?

    May 6, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Between...

    I know what it's like to be in an empty theatre after a show, and you got it right on. Good work. It could, perhaps, use a minor revision, mainly ...

    May 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: so much for my happy ending

    Great ideas. But there are a few things you could do to make it even better. Reformat it, maybe make it a little longer, with a three or four paragraphs. ...

    May 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    While I enjoyed the story, I thought there was just too much missing. This would be wonderful if you showed us why they feel the way they do about their ...

    May 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    I have read real and fictional diaries. and they didn't have full conversations in them, even if they do have some direct speech. I also found that a lot of ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blue girl

    I will have to add to the list of people who are utterly confused.

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    Do you people have some problem understanding my Canadian? It's not all that different from American English. I said that the people who WERE spanked had those problems.

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Yeah, it really is hard to define when you live in a country like New Zealand or America. For me, it's really hard to define as well. I hate it ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    Yes, but there is a difference between talking to children so they will understand you and talking to them like lesser beings or a separate species, as I have seen ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Yes, but they still get more of their own in Europe than Canadians do. I'm not talking about us getting a little bit of American television with Canadian. I'm talking ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood on the Moss

    I'm certainly not going to bash you for vagueness, because this really worked. There was enough to create a clear image of what was happening, and to make the reader ...

    May 4, 2005


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain