User avatar

Rei

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sheltered (revised)

    Not bad. I agree that it could be more emotional. For that, you need to dig deep within yourself and think of what it's like to be in this situation, ...

    May 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Somewhere over the rainbow- Part II

    Very nice. The characters feel very real. You make me want to care about them, and the situation they are in. It's all very believable. Your sentnce-structure could use a ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Yeah. It's good to read the hobbit before hand. You can appriciate LOTR better if you know that story, but everything you NEED to know from The Hobbit is explained.

    May 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Pull Yourself Together, Girl

    Very nice. It was easy to imagine what the girl's problem is, even though you don't say it outright. There are some great ideas in it, and I could picture ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    Change "you" to "I" and maybe give it more of a rhythm. But otherwise this was great. Strong, vivid images, and NOT teen angst. I like it.

    May 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cooking the Books: A Tale of Hansel and Gretel

    Are my words without typoes really that forgetable? I was on a library computer and would have been cut-off if I took the time to proof read. I'll fix it ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, hey hey.

    Yahoo! Another Canadian. Welcome. Bievenue. Irasshaimase. Waddaya think? Should Canada go to the polls?

    May 7, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    I think this just shows how much better this site is from TYWC. When Dave wasn't able to run the site, he didn't really bother to do anything about it. ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    It really is quite revealing what can come out in a free write. I used to do it all the time, and it always helped me work out what I ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    I confess that for a while I didn't care all that much, but now that it's coming out in less than two weeks, I'm really excited.

    May 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cooking the Books: A Tale of Hansel and Gretel

    .

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    I know how you feel, Nate. I was so happy when I finished high school, not thinking that I was going to go back to school. It was such a ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    It makes my head spin whenever my mom talks about Hitchhiker's. She liked the movoe, but said that it was too American. For it to really work, it needs that ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I am . . . A freak A skilled story-teller A great performer A future best-seller

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bob Hunter, Co-founder of Greenpeace, dies at age 63

    This week, on Monday morning, Bob Hunter, died of prostate cancer at the age of sixty-three. He was called the original eco warrior, and was an inspiration to all those ...

    May 6, 2005


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman