User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I don't think anyone has said snockered or pissed as another way of saying drunk. These are the ones I usually use. In Canada, I don't think anyone actually says ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act Two: High School, continued from Elementary Memories

    Thanks everyone for taking the time to read it. If anyone else reads this, I could really use specific responses to the monologue.

    May 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Joe's Tavern

    First of all, your intro is very cheesy, and a bit insulting for a fantasy writer to read. You wrote it, so it is therefore not beyond your imagination, so ...

    May 11, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Things that dont calculate

    This is just an opening paragraph. You gptta do more with it.

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Anime!

    May 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mr. Hagg (Random Nosencical things)

    I agree, Himitsu. This was very funny, and very refreshing. Maybe a bit long, but enjoyable to read.

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Absolutely nothing! Just kidding. Jeans, a red tank top, white shoes and socks, and a red pullover around my waist.

    May 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: HELP!!! WRITERS BLOCK!!

    Just relax. Don't think about it. Read for a while and maybe it will come to you. The most important thing to do is don't worry. We all have these ...

    May 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tedworth Ghost

    I'll have to second what Writersdomain said about your opening sentence, and really the entire first paragraph. Overall, it's an okay start. I agree with the points made already, positive ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    Yeah, I've got one, but he retired over a year ago.

    May 10, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    YAY! CANDY! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'd say we're all friends of a sort just by being a member of this group.

    May 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Etch-a-Sketches and Lemonade

    You're taking a bit too much time getting the story going. This is a short story. Don't explain things before they happen. Just make it happen. And if something needs ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Big Blue Room

    I think I'm going to have to go along with what emotion less said. A good read. I liked what it was about, and most of the line breaks didn't ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS

    What I see here is a big story in a far-too-small package. You've got the language of a folktale down, and it sounds good, but the story here seems to ...

    May 9, 2005


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief