User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Haves & The Have-Nots

    Not critical. Just confused. I wouldn't have minded as much if it had been indicated that this was just an opening rather than an entire piece. Since there wasn't, I ...

    May 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Haves & The Have-Nots

    Why would you post only four paragraphs?

    May 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    whatever

    May 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Haves & The Have-Nots

    I'm confused. What was the point of this? Do we have a future Gordon Korman in our midsts?

    May 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take A Step Back

    Once again, not a suicide story.

    May 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Princess Charlotte Ch1

    I don't think either of you have any idea how early this takes place. You're off by about 1200 years when you say civil war. Corsets didn't exist yet, and ...

    May 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Princess Charlotte Ch1

    It was still before dawn. I tossed abd turned in my bed. It was just too early, but I was wide awake. The only other people awake at this hour ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Facades of 1886

    Your first mistake is waiting until the second paragraph to give us your characters name. It doesn't help. Neither does the tone. The character feels very real for me, but ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I resent that definition of a geek! I am an ubergeek, and my behaviour is (usually) very socially acceptable. I want to create a new meaning of the word geek ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wedding Ring

    This reads more like a summary than an actual story. It's a well-written summary, but it's missing a lot. Like dialogue, visual descriptions, internal monologue from one or more of ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: aquaphobia

    Yeah, I think I'm going to have to go with everyone else on this one.

    May 15, 2005
  • Other Re: Someone give me some advice please

    It wouldn't surprize me if your parents probably thought it was a lot more than it really was. As nicklepickle said, talk your mom. Make sure you have all of ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blade

    I don't have a problem with writing about suicide, but it should feel personal. There should be a reason there, some thoughts, even if you don't say exactly what that ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Same here. I'm Canadian, but we get a lot of the same media, and therefore the same idioms and slang. I went to a school full of people who talked ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everythiiing in its riiight place ~

    YAY! I've finally found someone else who's as into Jim Henson and Star Wars as me. Yihoo. Just about everything I write has been influenced slightly by one or both ...

    May 12, 2005


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton