User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    It's a lie to say that bullying will stop once you hit high school. It does exist in all grades. It changed forms, and didn't happen as often, but I ...

    May 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lockdown, Chapter Two

    I felt like you skipped something. This just seemed a far too sudden and extreme development in the story. Most of my comments from the previous chapter qualify here. Also, ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Shakespeare doesn't really count as a book. But anyway: The Lord of the Rings Deenie The New Jedi Order series I Love You Forever The Paper Bag Princess The Devil's ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Let me read part of his story before it was posted.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ ^ Has an army of small greem-and-yellow dragons.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Has a nifty Avatar.

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Commercials

    I don't like the commercials that make fun of it. I have seen an M&Ms commercial for "Star Wars" M&Ms. Silly. I do, however, love watching the preview for the ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    I'm just angry at the whole post-secondary school system. making everything so bloody ccomplicated, expecially the financial assistant stuff. grr!

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Needs to feel better about himself.

    May 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sundial

    Your beginning is fantastic. I really wanted to know who or what this "thing" was. Very well written. I definitely encourage you to continue it. Could you break up the ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    That's very brave of you to want to work with someone. I know I couldn't do that. But if you want someone to help work out a plot, but you ...

    May 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Haves & The Have-Nots

    Well, there's a Canadian author this kid kind of reminds me of, who I already mentioned, Gordon Korman. The first book be published was written when he was only twelve. ...

    May 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lockdown, Chapter One

    Kind of reminded me of what was happening in my school when I was in grade ten, and very believably. For a while, we were constantly having false fire alarms, ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    Everyone should ignore the poll. I was in a bad mood when I did that. But I'm not liking this as much as I did when I wrote it. I'm ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    Actually I'm tired of hearing how much my other stuff sucks. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you muchly. I know it seems like it's in the ...

    May 17, 2005


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud