-
Re: person above ya!
^ Is going to bring her avator to life and have it eat all of us. (I don't care about truth with this tread. I just want humour.)
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
Bluebeard. Ew. I hope you don't mean Atwood. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that she eats small children. She is very scary.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: THE TALE OF THE DRAGON JEWELS
Okay, I read what you added, and same comments from before apply.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
No, but they beat you up for other reasons.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
I never said that kids don't change. Only that bullying occurs no matter how old you are. Even when you enter the adult world.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^doesn't know how I define the word geek.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Is the star of a very odd show.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Angry!
Happy birthday, Kay Kay. Hey, that rhymes. Cool.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Is a big fat lyer. I'm a geek and you know it.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
That one's not a bunny.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Is a newbie
May 18, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
Aw! Bunny!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
What makes you think I was talking about fictional media? I'm talking about real stories. I wasn't trying to take away his hope. I'm just being realistic about situations that ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
That is the exact oposite of what I was trying to do. I just don't like giving vulnerable children false hope. And what part of "You can't give up. There's ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Facades of 1886
So what if it's not main attraction? If you rush through stuff, the reader either gets bored, has trouble following it, or could miss important information. But more importantly, it ...
May 18, 2005
