User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is the same age as me.

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BLOC PARTY

    You confused me for a moment. I almost thought this about about the Bloc Quebeqois. Nope, haven't heard of them.

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Probably doesn't like me. (actually, technically I'm more Eastern European than Irish in my ancestry, but it's the irish that I feel most connected to.)

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    "Most cases" being the significant words there. It's unfair to tell a kid such nice things, especially when you don't know whether or not these bullies will be like "most ...

    May 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightime isnt forever

    Gah! No need to explain it before we even start reading it. The work needs to be able to speak for itself. I like that you started by jumping right ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I think the best part was how they tied everything together at the end. You would think, knowing what happens to Anakin in this episode, it would be a sad ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Knows exactly what to say to annoy me, or is not being too serious.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is also under the illusion that she is in charge of the dragons.

    May 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    Naw, you just go to the library.

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Yihoo. I couldn't go to the midnight showing either. I went to the earliest one I could, starting at 11:30. The ending made me cry.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The "I will if you will" things is a bit silly, I think. If you want it done do it yourself.

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    AGG! But my father did something similar for my birthday one year. My twin brother and I went to a Blue Jays game for our birthday one year, and my ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Will probably slay my Gollum if it does what Areida said it would.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Emma, thanks for mentioning non-physical bullying. Because the fact of the matter is, at least half of bullying, and probably more, is not physical. In my case, it was almost ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    Very often English very creative writers do badly in English. My father was the same way. So was Roald Dalh, one of England's top children writers. The problem is that ...

    May 19, 2005


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley