User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    What it needed was better dialogue, and less dependancy on computer effects. I think Peter Jackson has the right idea when it comes to "movie magic." Do what serves the ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Doesn't get it. I am anti-cool. I am an ubergeek!

    May 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    I like the first one. The second one is too cutsie.

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Snoink, so what if you get blasted? Maybe you shouldn't give such extensive critiques. A lot of us can't really handle them, but you give great suggestions and should continue ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help me, guys!

    Me like kitty cat!

    May 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everythiiing in its riiight place ~

    So what's your favourite Henson movie? Mine is The Lybrinth, though I love The Dark Crystal almost as much.

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Almost anything about Robin Hood is bound to be good. I love Errol Flynn

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Thinks I'm old (Nope, I've just heard a lot about what it's like)

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Posted right after a person who goes to boarding school I second that shudder.

    May 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    The only series I read are the ones based on movies (Star Wars) and TV shows I like (currently Smallville, formerly Buffy and Angel)

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    DOESN'T have an avatar that looks like a doll. Looks like a video game character.

    May 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Day - written February 8th, 2004

    Fantastique! Just about all the French I know (got a 52 in grade nine) It's was all over the place, and really disjointed, but in a good way. Usually I ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Thank you, you're very nice

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    That's silly. At your age you should be able to go to movies by yourself unless they're R movies. Or are you like me and couldn't possibly convince anyone you're ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Might very well want to shoot my avatar, and has a penname I can't pronouce.

    May 20, 2005


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes