User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    I am so on caffiene. I think I did more posts than I usually do in one day.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    It certainly would have either shut people up or really annoyed them if you did.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What makes you think she was asking you?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    very pretty. wish I could be more contrsuctive than that.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Didn't you know that I'm a very screwed up person?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: LOVE

    Ah, the innocence of teen love! You know there is a reason love stories and poems are full of cliches. That's because those cliches are so accurate. It is genuinely ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is Canada?

    And in Toronto, we're contantly complaining about the cost of transit, as well as just about everything the mayor has done. The rest of the province is always complaining about ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 5

    Loved the way you ended this part. It's making me stay interested. I think Jabber caught all the errors I noticed. Though there was one point where you said money ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is Canada?

    Yeah, French is the official language, but the majority of Torontonians that I've known only take it between grade four and grade nine (the mandetory years in the Toronto school ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    I'm still trying to work out why my name didn't go red... :D... haha, I was wondering... Mr. I'm-In-A-Different-Timezone! My name didn't go red either. I feel left out.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    There is nothing wrong with fan fiction, as long as you are doing it intentionally and acknowledge copyright laws. Heck, what would you call all those novels based on TV ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    The only problem I can see, is if they wish to take it further. I.e. if they propose to get married or have children, cultural traditons and religions could clash. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 1,000,000 Lit Journals! (April Fools)

    Meanie.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    ^So, basically, I should not be excluded from any Chaunikah(sp?) related activities in my school? If so, that makes sense. But I really don't see myself celebrating some musim holiday, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    The book was likely the result of three things: the author didn't have ver much skill or talent and he hadn't read a wide enough variety of stories, and trying ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale