User avatar

Rei

  • Welcome Mat Re: Everythiiing in its riiight place ~

    One of my novels was actually based on Labyrinth. There, I spelled it right this time. Only I strayed away from the fairy-tale style of the story and made it ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spam

    Not sure I really got it. I often miss what really good poetry is about, but I enjoyed reading it. It sounded very nice.

    May 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freewrite--"the Break"

    Very raw, very real. I wouldn't call it poetry, exactly, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that this was from the heart, and you didn't hold back in any ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Has no sense of timing when wanting to chat on AIM.

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Posted just before a raving lunatic who shouldn't be taken half as seriously as everyone here does. Tee hee.

    May 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightime isnt forever continued

    I second what Hunter said. Split up the paragraphs, and slow it down big time. The story could be great if it's given the proper time and attention. Grammar note: ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Has a mysterious penname.

    May 21, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the last dance

    Why is everyone so obesessed about whether or not something is cliched? Sometimes things are used a lot for reasons other than a lack of imagination or talent.

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Has a far-too-long, odd, custom rank.

    May 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 2: The Classroom

    ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ probably has an accent I will one day find very sexy. (what can I say, I have a weakness for brits and aussies)

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

    Doesn't anyone else have a public library they can go to when their home computers aren't behaving? Normally I'm the one being told this, but lighten up, it's just a ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I so agree with you on the part where he shouted "No" and the comedy at the beginning. I like comedy in movies, but I don't like comedy for the ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Doesn't realize I don't take this thread seriously

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Posted at the same time as me and mucked it up.

    May 20, 2005


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer