User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ wants us to crit more (I do at least one every day, and wish I would recieve more.)

    May 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven

    Didn't I already say that?

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Lives in a very bright kingdom

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Doesn't want to fall

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Just did me a favour

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Outside (incomplete, by a long shot)

    My question is what brought on these thoughts at the beginning, and what was happening. It's okay to start with an interior monologue, but there needs to be things happening. ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I still hold to the fact that the ultimate YA novel is The Outsiders, for reasons not the least of whihc is that it was written by a sixteen-year-old. *seeths ...

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 2: The Classroom

    Thanks for pointing out the errors. I've fixed them. And BTW, colour is spelled that way in Canada, so that one wasn't an error.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Likes star wars (are you calling me that, or recalling that I said it)

    May 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    You just don't know where to look. There is a lot of good stuff out there. For YA novels, you have to look to the small presses, particularly stuff that ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ needs to work on his grammar

    May 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven

    Well, I will at the very least. But don't worry about whether or not people will like it until after you've finished it. If you feel like writing it, write ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Very recently changed his custom rank.

    May 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven

    I really liked the way it sounded. It does make me interested in reading on. In many cases, Snoink would be right about not giving all this information away, and ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I'm with you on those first two, areida. I can hardly wait until my first book is published. I'm also going to win the Governor General's award, and the World ...

    May 23, 2005


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind