User avatar

Rei

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled *suggestions needed*

    Interesting, though I can't really imagine what sort of mmusic it would go with.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    My cat. He never sleeps on top of the blankets if he can help it.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Posted at practically the same time as me

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Is a guardian (I wonder, should I change my rank)

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Is being thanked ;)

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 2: The Classroom

    The randomness was actually intentional. One of my purposes with this novel is to accurately portray a character in teen stories that I have NEVER seen accurately protrayed. Mainly the ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Very true, ohhewwo I doubt if anyone really remembers where some of these phrases originate. I used to use "Duh" all the time, and for years i didn't even know ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is recievong a request tp read the first part of my story, for which she has read only on the second part. (It's called crossing)

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They're just toys. the real problem is that all media portrays the need to be thinner than is healthy, yet society that promotes unhealthy living that makes it very difficult ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Should probably spend more time in the literary forums.

    May 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Maybe

    Needs more detailed to make it sound personal. It seems cliched because it could be describing anyones situation, not just yours.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Is that why you were pulled out of school, Snoink?

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Continued from Nightime isnt forever

    GAH! I'm sorry, but you gotta use proper paragraphs if you want people to be able to read this.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a green avatar

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    Lovely, Snoink. Why would you want to write those?

    May 23, 2005


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein