User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is at home sick today

    May 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Hey Baby -- crappy title maybe you guys can help me with it

    I thought maybe you over-used the word baby. A lot of pop songs do that. But in this case I can forgive you because it rhymes with maybe. I couldn't ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has an unhealthy obsession with farm animals.

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Birthdays

    I also share a birthday with a sybling. He was literally born six minutes before me. It's funny to watch people put the pieces together when I tell them that, ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    His name is Tony Jaa, and the movie is called Ong Bak. I'm not really interested in martial arts movies.

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Fantasizes about being in Italy.

    May 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Yeah, adding "ness" to things is fun. I seriously once heard someone say "stay-in there-ed-ness"

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Language is confuzzling!

    very confuzzling. But take this, in some Chinese dialects, there are eight different tones. So that means that the same word can mean up to eight different things depending on ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Maybe

    NOT meaningless crap. Just too general and impersonal.

    May 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: One Single Hate, Chapter 1

    A big improvement from your previous work, but we need to know this character her name from the beginning. It doesn't add to the tone. And you need to have ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reflections

    Seemed kind of all over the place in terms of style. You start out making us think that this is going to be a rhyming couplets poem, and then it ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    GAH! I've recent discovered than there have been thirteen volumes published in English, and only five are available in the library!

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Is a lot nicer than her twin brother (something we have in common)

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    Thats cool. I managed to snag an A for my 4U English class. Don't know how I managed that, since I got a B in 4C, which is supposed to ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ see my last post

    May 23, 2005


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown