User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Ah, I see where you misinterpreting me. Perhaps you think my saying it exists meant I was saying "It will exist for you," which is not what I said. How ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Flat Cliche

    Yeah. Sounds great. I could really imagine this being set to music. I wasn't too fond of how many lines started with "Tired of". It would probably have the same ...

    May 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Outside (incomplete, by a long shot)

    That's great if it's going to be something that's just for yourself. But if it's going to be something that other people will read, it has to have something that ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Oh yeah. it's fun to make jokes while watching a movie. I don't think it was too much for a 14A movie. All you really have to do is close ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Corduroy Summers

    Really powerful. Wasn't sure I understood what it was about until I read the last few lines, but It still managed to hold my attention.

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is an unconscious rodent

    May 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Wonderland (Chapters 1&2)

    It's always nice to see people doing their own interpretations of fairy-tales. The language you use is just perfect. But you need to split up the paragraphs better so its' ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    I've looked over this a dosen times, and I don't see the spelling errors. I think what everyone thinks is errors is really just Canadian English.

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    I applaud your effort, but Nai doesn't care. He just wanted to make himself feel good by giving a kid with a shattered knee some morephine but ignoring what actually ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean

    That is simply disgusting. How could anyone be so careless?

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is one of the only other members who is as old as me.

    May 25, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Guardian of Heaven Chapter 1

    *shakes head* Grammar. "I like nights like this." The man said. is wrong. You should have a comma instead of a period, and "The" does not need to be capitalized, ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Language is confuzzling!

    Don't I know it. I've been studying Japanese and it is soo hard. Strangely enogh, I actually had a harder time in french. Here's the different words for "you" in ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Doesn't believe I am evil

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    It really is quite impressive, Snoink, but utterly mad.

    May 25, 2005


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy