-
Re: a silvery black sky
Not bad. The only thing I can think to say about it right now is that it might be better with shorter lines. Don't change them, just split them into ...
May 30, 2005 -
Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 3: Current Events
Actually what I have is very different from autism. I was very self-absorbed, but turned inward because of bad experiences, bullying and people reacting badly to unusual things I did. ...
May 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Is an unconcious rodent
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Barney.. AH!
My oodness, I actually find myself agreeing with you on something, Aniar. Kids shos are getting dumber and dumber. Whatever happened to Mr. Dress-up and shows like his? Well, Mr. ...
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
Seeing how long some of these lists are, I'm wondering how anyone really can choose a favourite. I read too much to pick just one, or even a short list ...
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Speech: My Hero is
Very nice. It really does show how kids change over time, as well as the characters and objects that have different meanings to them as they grow. I would love ...
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Language is confuzzling!
No, you confused me because kyoukai mean church. Kyokai is something comepletely different. Remember, chizu and chiizu. You don't want to be asking a the clerk at the travel shop ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Published
It's actually a lot harder than you think. Researching the publishers is really important. The first step is to choose the publisher. Forget about Random House, Harper Collins, Scolastic, and ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters
No, you're problem is that you can't spell or use proper grammar.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Doesn't know about the rude things Aniar said to me. (called me a bitkah because he couldn't accept the weakness of his arguement and insulted my faith in Celtic ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Language is confuzzling!
Yes, that's true. They don't usually use it unless speaking to a person whose name they don't know. I actually haven't been studying it for a long time, though I ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Meanie!
May 29, 2005 -
Re: crashing tears and there are no more smilies left to give...
I was going to say, "having some girl trouble, are we?" But I now retract that. Harsh.
May 28, 2005 -
Re: a matter of life and death part 1
I felt like I was reading two completely different pieces in this because the first half didn't seem to flow into the second half very smoothly. Both were well written, ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 3: Current Events
It seems pointless because it's not finished yet. I can only stand typing for short periods of time, and I'm not the fastest typist out there. (It's finished now.)
May 28, 2005
