User avatar

Rei

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Pain Within

    Actually cutting hasn't got as much to do with physical pain as it does with turning internal pain into something more real. EDIT: As for the poem, it's okay. Could ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is a female who marches. (I believe the word you're looking for is elegant.)

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Doesn't seem to know where she is.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    Ooh, lunch. No one'll expect. I'd never be invited cause Aniar's gonna be there, but I'll follow and slip some arsenic in his drink. Hee Hee. I love a good ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a memory problem not unlike mine.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Added a word to the line (Just watched it, she doesn't say "big")

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is named Morgan. (I'm sorry, Aniar. I should learn how to stop without actually hearing (or reading) the words "You're right," when it's impossible for me to be right ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Oh yeah, th sunset bit was absolutely beautiful. I watched it a second time, and got all misty eyed. If you listen carefully, you'll hear some of the exact same ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is homeschooled (I think)

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ posted about the buy I wanted to post.

    May 31, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    It didn't hold my attention. There are two reasons for this. I could tell that you understood perfectly what was happening and why, but were holding back information to create ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    Hey, everybody, check out the next two chapters. All insults and high praise welcome. (oh, and suggestions for improvement as well)

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Good idea.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Guys are stalked. Don't celebrities of both sexes get stalked by obsessive fans? I've never been stalked, but when I was in grade seven, this boy nobody liked had a ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party

    Milk! What kind of party is this? We don't need no stinking milk. Nuts to nutrition!

    May 30, 2005


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex