User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is sad that Arvandor is too busy to be here regularly.

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a pretty avatar

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Takes almost everything I say the wrong way

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lovin you

    It had an okay sound and a decent flow, but the langauge you used was very plain.

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Well, Canada has spoken. Our favourite animated movie from last year is The Incredibles. I didn't like that one. My choice out of the five was Ghost in the Shell: ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    NOT IN THE FACE! What were you thinking the last time you ate something you really shouldn't have?

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Please learn to use proper English, Fontroy. *shakes head* I don't know if I believe in ghosts like Casper, but there is definitely something supernatural out there. I tend to ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hanging

    Yeah, I think I'll have to go along with nickelpickle and say that it was a decent start, but you need more. What I'd like to know is that if ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has an avatar that frightens me. (The capital is Ottawa.)

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Yeah, sure it was.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    technically my birthday is in the summer, but only a couple of days before summer officially ends. Adn school starts a little less than wo weeks before that. As for ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror

    I'm also on the side of not asking questions. You can have the same effect without using actual questions by how you word sentence fragments. If you delve into the ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Doesn't live in a box.

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Just because artoo didn't use those abilities doesn't mean he didn't have them in the original trilogy. I really can't think of any time in them where it would have ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Lives in a country I wish I could be in.

    May 31, 2005


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan