User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Wow, could you possibly sound even more enthusiastic? But I love that movie too. Mononoke Hime was how I got into Japanese movies instead of just the anime TV series ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: A classic case of a good Canadian boy going to American and turning evil. What where you thinking the last time you read a ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled Revaltions

    Pretty good. You hooked me within the first few sentences. The tone was appropirate, and you definitely made me want to know more. There are a few grammar notes I ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Yeah, its' really time consuming. That's why it's taking this long for Nick Park to make his Wallace and Gromit full-length movie after he made Chicken Run. Claymation is way ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Yeah, that's right. I've got a copy with me right now. I love that it shows you how to write the Chinese characters for the numbers.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    There is definitely a lot more to this world than what we can see. I seriously doubt we know as much about it as we think we do.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    My goodness! And if it wasn't already hot enough outside today. Tee hee. I love the guy who plays teenaged Clark. :twisted:

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Actually, it's a very specific kind of animation called stop motion. It's only live action if the actors create the entire performance rather than just the voice.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    No, it doesn't. Does anyone actually know what the title refers to? It took me a long time to figure it out, but once you notice details like that, you ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    The number of arms and hands cut off in both Star Wars trilogies: 12 A New Hope: 1 The Empire Strikes Back: 2 Return of the Jedi: 1 The Phantom ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Kneeling Wall

    Sounded like you swallowed a dictionary.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the tears that fall- the perfection of a woman in love

    How sad! Beautiful images at the beginning, and it all flowed very smoothly to it's conclusion.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I don't know the author's name, but I think I know the one you're talking about. They have a book with that title at my library.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Oh yeah, totally awsome. Most adults are missing something great by having her books in the youth section. I've also read Spinners and her most recent book, Bound. Yet I ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: depressed

    To be blunt: stereotypical, whiny, teenangst poetry. I don't want to minimize the value of your feelings if this is true, but I'm looking at this objectively as an almost-professional ...

    Jun 2, 2005


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature